Thursday, September 21, 2006

Welcome me back!

Let's just say that I am glad that my time off is finally over, and Thank God that it's ended in a happy ending, leading to many new beginnings. And I guess I can only blog when I am coming into work on a regular basis, because when I'm off work, the only time I turn my machine on is when I want to watch a movie or listen to some music.

This past month I have been feeling the rippling effect of life at its best and heavens at their ironic most. Where one thing leads to many other things, and they in turn do the same, and suddenly your circumfrence is filled with ripples, and you're just running around catching one thing by it tail, and colliding head on with another. And when finally it's over and things slow down, all you can do is to just collapse for a day or two hiding behind an attack of allergies, and just hope that if you sneeze and sniff enough, maybe, just maybe everyone would leave you alone!

But now it's all better since I have started coming into work again, and life suddenly makes more sense, I guess it's the comfort of familiarity that I am enjoying right now.

Good thing is that I still don't have a deadline to pack my bags and go, so enjoying Isloo from the comfort of routined life is quite fantastic. I would however appreciate if the climate changed for the cooler, because now the heat is getting on my nerves! But I guess the way we're molesting our environment, we should get used to much worse. What was the Al Gore documentary? It shold be compulsory viewing for all.

But on a much much better note, finally the Israeli offensive on Lebonan has been halted and the senseless killing ended, at least for the time being. Come to think of it we live in mother earth, and earth being life's mother, it isn't surprising that mother earth is contemplating assisted suicide (assisted by our cars and industry of course). For show me a mother who can stand so many murders of her children and I'll show you a person who has never lied.

But the trees are still green and the wind still soothing...and as long as we have that I guess we'd eventually be alright, for I guess our lives are lived in small moments of peace and utter joy.

See you soon...

No comments: