Thursday, June 05, 2008

Mr. Plant, Ms. Krauss, please wait for me...


Concerts I've always wanted to attend, but probably (in most cases definitely) won't:

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
Joni Mitchell
The Beatles
Nirvana
The Who
Janice Joplin
Guns N' Roses

Led Zeppelin didn't happen, but I was able to get a ticket for the Robert Plant and Alison Krauss concert coming to the RBC center. Now I just hope he sings "Going to California", even though it is a Zeppelin song. And I know "Kashmir" will be a bit much for the kind of concert it would be.

Now all I have to do is to wait for July 11th...and that is going to be tough!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

have fun! i would love to go to that!

the 100 things was just a task while my wrist was resting from all my knitting! haha.. kept my mind busy.

thanks!